NOTE: This is a virtual program for NSA Oregon chapter members only. The Zoom link will be sent the day of the program.
Path 2 Pro Zoom Happy Hour
A place for people enrolled in the NSA Candidate Member program or Speaker Academy to gather, share concerns and wins, and get practical tips to help grow their speaking business.
This will be a Q&A format with group discussions, so look at it as your opportunity to finally get those burning questions answered. Each happy hour will be structured around a theme, but we are free to deviate and go anywhere we’d like.
Grab your favorite beverage, join in the community, and be encouraged on your journey!
Kelli Jaecks, Chapter President
Jake French, Past President
When: 4th Thursday of the month (except for November and December)
Where: Online Zoom call
Time: 6-7 pm
- October 22
- December 3 (What’s Your Pitch, Title and Tagline? How do your stories fit in?)
- January 28 (Developing and Structuring Your Speech)
- February 25 (Platform Skills)
- March 25 (Diversifying Income Streams)
- April 22 (Figuring out how to run your office better)
- May 27 ( Growing your business once you've laid the foundation)
Topic for January 28
Developing and Structuring Your Speech
Join us for this event that's dedicated to Developing and Structuring Your Speech. We have a wealth of knowledge about how to:
- Construct a speech in a way that's easy to remember
- Memorizing vs improvising
- Create humor no matter the topic
- Deal with changes on the fly
Come with your questions, ideas, or even tips to share!