Welcome to Our New Site!
NSA Oregon has implemented a new membership system and a new website at the same time! We're very excited and want to share some of the changes coming your way. The two major sections impacted are Membership and Events. Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions.
Click here for more information about the changes in memberships.
Here are some thing to keep in mind as we transition into new event processes:
- Chapter monthly programs will continue on the second Monday of each month from September through November and from January through May.
- The December Holiday Party may be on a different date.
- The President's Gala is normally on the second Monday of June.
- The Holiday Party and the President's Gala are not considered Chapter monthly programs and are not part of the Program Pass.
- Pricing for the early bird registration and day of registration will continue at $39/$49.
- Online early bird registration will be through midnight Sunday the day before an event.
- Online day of registration will start Monday morning the day of the event.
- Registrations received after 4 pm the day of an event may not have a printed nametag due to registration processing and travel to the venue site.
- Only Chapter Professional Members will receive the green Member nametag. With the implementation of our new membership system, National Professional Members are no longer considered "chapter" members.
- Anyone may bring one guest for free. You'll need to contact the NSA Oregon office to obtain the discount code to register someone for free online.
- For non-members, a separate Program Pass for all 8 chapter meetings is available at a discounted rate (8 chapter month programs for the price of 6). Click here to get a Program Pass and see the restrictions.
- Professional Members and Member Candidates must still register for an event even though they get in free.
Cancellation and No-Show Policy
Due to limited seating capacity, all sales are final with no refunds.
However, if a registrant is unable to attend an event, they can notify the chapter prior to the event by sending an email to the office. By notifying the chapter in advance, they may request a one-time credit to attend a future event of a similar pricing. That credit must be used within the current program year (July – June). Failure to not show up for the event and not notify the chapter in advance will be considered a no show. No future credits will be issued for a no show after they’ve been allocated a free credit.